Do you want to be a part of the History Campus Blog?
The History Campus blog gives you and other young people from Europe and beyond a voice! It is a space for you to share personal stories and perspectives on history and identity in blog posts. Behind the scenes, the Editors’ Team supports the Körber Foundation in running the platform. The group of passionate editors is looking for you to join the team in 2019!
As part of the Editors’ Team, you will have the opportunity to
- develop and contribute to the content agenda for 2019,
- expand your writing skills and receive journalistic training (writing, editing,…),
- write and publish blog posts, work together with authors and edit their texts,
- engage fellow young Europeans in the process and,
- initiate discussions on our platform.
Take a look here, if you’re curious how a day in the life of an Editor can look like.
- between 18-30?
- interested in the impact of the past on today’s Europe?
- keen on making the young perspective heard?
- curious to expand writing skills and journalistic techniques?
- excited about working in an international team of young Europeans?
- fluent in spoken and written English and enjoy writing?
We offer you
- a three day Kick-Off Workshop in Hamburg (14-17 March 2019),
- coaching, support and input by a professional journalist,
- working with an international group of passionate and kind Editors.
- Submit a letter of motivation (if applicable, include your writing experience)
- Fill your personal Memory Suitcase and write a short text (250-500 words): Which object has high sentimental value for you? What kind of object is it? When and how did you get it? Why is it important to you? How is this object connected to your personal life or your family’s history?
- Send your application until 14 January 2019 to Fiona Fritz (firstname.lastname@example.org).If you have further questions or encounter technical problems, do not hesitate to contact us.
We’re looking forward to reading your applications!